Looking for a way to help a dog or cat in need? Do you love dogs and/or cats, but aren’t quite ready for the lifelong commitment of ownership? Fostering might be the perfect answer for you. What exactly does fostering mean? It means bringing a homeless dog or cat into your home, caring for them, providing them with affection and socialization, until a permanent family comes along who will love them forever. The benefits of fostering are numerous, and not only a wonderful thing for the dog or cat and rescue, but can be beneficial to the one doing the fostering in so many ways!
1. FOSTERING SAVES LIVES.
2. YOU HAVE A HAND IN HELPING MAKE THE DOG OR CAT MORE “ADOPTABLE”.
3. YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE A DOG'S OR CAT'S FUTURE.
4. FOSTERING CAN BE GREAT FOR YOUR FAMILY.
5. YOU BECOME PART OF A WONDERFUL “COMMUNITY”.
6. YOU WILL MAKE SOMEONE’S FAMILY COMPLETE.
So, change a life, save a life, and become a foster today!
ASVT pays for the foster animal's medical expenses. We ask the fosters to provide transportation, food and other supplies BUT can provide these items as well.
HELP US HELP THEM